Job Code: JW05-07
We are seeking an individual skilled in basic molecular biological techniques. Experience with genomics technologies a plus. Position involves applying Illumina deep sequencing to support internal drug discovery programs. Individual must demonstrate ability to work in a team setting, have strong organizational and personal skills, and be willing to rapidly adapt to changes in priorities. The candidate should possess a B.S. or B.A. in cell biology, biochemistry, or relevant biological area, and a minimum of 1 year of full-time laboratory experience.
• Preparing samples for deep sequencing, microarrays, and other genomics technology platforms
• Communicating with other scientists regarding sample preparation and submission
• Organizing sample information
• Teaching other lab members your skills, and applying skills learned from others
• Applying novel methods as technology platforms develop
• Troubleshooting instrumentation and assays and performing sample quality control
Send CV/resume as attachment to the email address listed below (please include job code in the subject line).