Job Code: FS06-06
We are seeking an individual skilled in basic tissue culture techniques and cell-based high-throughput assays. Experience with mouse work is a plus. Position involves running in vitro assays with various infectious microorganisms to evaluate activity of anti-infective compounds and testing such compounds in mouse models of relevant diseases. Individual must demonstrate ability to work in a team setting, have strong organizational and personal skills, and be willing to rapidly adapt to changes in priorities.
The candidate should possess a B.S. or B.A. in cell biology, or relevant biological area, and a minimum of 1 year of full-time laboratory experience.
• In vitro propagation of infectious microorganisms
• Evaluation of anti-infective compounds in high-throughput assays
• Experimental data analysis and interpretation
• Communicating with other scientists regarding collected data
• Troubleshooting assays and performing sample quality control
Send CV/resume as attachment to the email address listed below (please include job code in the subject line).